• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ received without knowledge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ received without knowledge

Good morning,

I've received a letter from Kearns solicitors stating a CCJ has been made against me on 19/5/2022 in favour of LC asset 2 s.a.r.l for £4370.14 basically telling me a instalment plan has been set up.

This letter was posted to my new address I left my previous property in November 2021. This is the first I have heard anything about about a CCJ I haven't received any other correspondence, as I would of found out what the debt was and arranged a payment plan. What steps do I need to take to get this set aside and a payment plan set up . I have googled but it takes me to solicitors who want to charge.

I have received valuable help here previously to defend a prior CCJ and was successful so thought I would see if there was any info
    Many thanks
    Tags: None

Is this post in the wrong section ?

Comment

Sorry about any delay, but those with knowledge about the process may be away/

On the right of this page is a panel headed "shortcuts" one of which is "set aside application".
      Suggest for starters you have a read there, and then come back here if you need clarifiucation or help

Comment

Thanks for the reply DES8, I have read through the info, where do I find a template to send to Kearns to get the judgement set aside with consent ?

From what I've read I send that over via email to them give them 7 days, then file the N442 form regardless of if I get a reply and pay the fee.

I Have tried to Google a letter template but can't find anything

Thanks

Comment

I doubt there is a template letter requesting a successful claimant to consent to set aside as each case is individual.

You just need to write setting out the reason for request, and tell them that if they do not agree within 7 days you will make application to the court anyway

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X