• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Awful husband wants my kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awful husband wants my kids

The story is a banal one: marriage, divorce and now that bastard wants to take kids from me. I know for sure all judges, and courts are on my side. However, I want him to pay for all the psychological problems he caused.
    Any advice will be welcomed!
    Tags: None

Easy to comment when not suffering like you.
    When I saw the title awful and my kids. There must be a reason you married him and the children are our kids.
    I can't understand your feelings but it would be better not to seek revenge. That eats you up.
    Most importantly both of you are significant for your children.
    My experience as someone who spent decades in education is that : the better the relations between adults the easier it is for the children.
    I apologise if I've said anything to offend you.

Comment

Well said Scott 22.
      It is not right to expect that judgesw will be on anyone's side, but if there is anything likely to change the bias in favour of the status quo it will be an attitude of wanting to make him pay in this context. Keep this out of the arrangements for the children.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X