• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I was attacked by the bouncers in a bar I visited last night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was attacked by the bouncers in a bar I visited last night

I got a taxi to Hoxton Sq. I paid the driver. Me and a colleague went to the bar and he ordered the drinks. As I was reaching over to take my drink the bounce came up to me and accused me of harassing the customers. I had been there all of 5 mins and not really talked to anyone. I was protesting my innocence when the other bouncer arrived. They tipped my drink over and proceeded to drag me out of the venue. They then pinned me to the street. I was screaming at them, asking them to get off me and I was asking for someone to call the police. My watch tripped the automatic emergency call to the police when they jumped on me. Several minutes later the police arrived. They finally got off me. The police offered to take me home. And I went with them. They damaged my watch screen and they injured me by hurting my knee, both arms and chest. I'm limping today and have pain on both arms, my chest and my knee is killing me.
    Tags: None

First of all, DONT GO BACK, Get a doctors report, then add all damage to possessions and sue them. There must be CCTV to prove your case ?.

Comment

If they won't provide you with CCTV footage, you can send them a SAR, they have 30 days to provide the requested information.

Comment

I've emailed the subject access request and will go and see the doctors tomorrow. Just a bit worn out and cheesed off to be honest. Thank you for your help. And giving me some hope

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X