• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

URGENT historic [80's] info/aerial pics/maps required for Industrial estate, PLEASE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT historic [80's] info/aerial pics/maps required for Industrial estate, PLEASE

Unfortunately I am not able to disclose on here the reason why I need the information - but it has to be accurate as it is required for Crown Court

I am seeking historic information regarding an Industrial estate - ideally aerial photos and maps showing the area and the industrial units within it - I need this to be dated and within the mid-late 1980's
    If it is possible to show all of the industrial units with descriptions of the type of business or name and a little of the area around it that would be extremely useful.

The area was/is a industrial area consisting of factories, storage units and warehouses etc - how would I establish the date each unit opened and any current/former ownership or lease information
    I literally do not know where to start and this information is both important and urgent

Any advice or help would be SO appreciated
    I have a call to the planning department of the council for that area on my to-do list tomorrow! That might be a good place to start?

Thank you to all in advance for your help
    Tags: None

Hi HoundDog!

This might help,

https://www.oldaerialphotos.com

Comment

Trawl the counci planning website using the address as your search. You may be able to see who applied for what and when prior to your call and narrow down your questions. Later applications may also show the layout of exisiting buildings or mention their use. Good luck.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X