• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Egg 😡

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg 😡

Hi, we have old egg charging order against our house which we are urgently trying to complete on.
    does anyone have an idea who owns the debit now? We can't find anything.
    Tags: None

I have a similar issue nobody seems to know did you get this resolved and how

Comment

This link may help https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com...from-july-2011

It could be the sort of thing that may never crop up and can be protected by a one off insurance. The solicitor who acted for you when you purchased should have notified you and should have dealt wit this matter when you purchased.

Comment

Egg credit cards bought by Barclays bank - BBC News this ws original probably still own by barclays

Comment

Originally posted by Alisonman View Post
          Hi, we have old egg charging order against our house which we are urgently trying to complete on.
          does anyone have an idea who owns the debit now? We can't find anything.
          I am making some progress in my case its a restriction registered but not a charge in the charges register , i have the title office copy from the land reg best £25.00 ever spent if this comes off , like you i am selling the property jointly owned the debt is in my sole name - so i would ask your solicitor what i have now found out in the legal world this is known as a "K " restriction - mine was noted as a "interim charging order " which is just that interim so i have not yet spoke to my solicitor but i am going ask he proceeds with the sale the purchasers solicitor then just notifies the land registry saying remove the restriction we own it now , of course they may choose to the last address registred on the title document , i can of course email the land registry but complete change of heart i am not wasting time trying to locate EGG - of course if your remortgaging or borrowing by way of a secured loan thats different because the restriction weakens their security for the borrowing, any one else can help great but despite a number of web sites saying interim charge must be paid , i disagree if the house is sold i dont think you do also the debt is more than six years old if they choose to pursue me after the sale

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X