• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MBNA .. agreement or application ??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA .. agreement or application ??????

Hi guys, I sent a DSAR to MBNA just to to see what info they have on me, anyway they sent 3 a4 size sheets purporting to be my credit agreement, looks to me as if its been blown up /enlarged from a very small copy of an application document, and points out that only sections 1-3 terms and conditions and says to click on top of page to view rest of terms and conditions ?????
    all very odd, just wondered if any one can have look over this ... it just looks a bit iffy does not look like a compliant credit agreement, CHEERS MANY THANKS
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

this was done online, mbna insist this is my credit agreement, would this stand up in court, as a compliant consumer credit agreement ?

Comment

how do you out this in " mbna historic agreement library "

Comment

Hi guys , mbna insist this is my credit agreement, would this stand up in court, as a compliant consumer credit agreement ?

please let now what you think.

Comment

It has general information and guidance on APR's, Credit Limits etc, but does it state the APR, Credit Limit etc applicable to you at the time the agreement was taken out?

Also if the Terms and Conditions has been 'varied' they haven't provided them (have they?)

Celestine

Comment

The box for Lifestyle Protect is ticked, so they should supply the T&Cs for that product as well.

Looks like a reconstituted agreement which for 2011 is acceptable.
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Section 61 of the Consumer Credit Act stipulates that a credit agreement is not properly
              executed unless it contains all the prescribed terms and conforms to regulations made
              under section 60(1) of the Act, and is signed in the prescribed manner. Therefore the
              consequence of a failure or omission to state fully and correctly any of the prescribed
              terms is to render the agreement improperly executed and therefore unenforceable
              save by order of the court. However were an application to be made to the court 127(3)
              requires the court to dismiss the application for an enforcement order. Therefore such
              an agreement may be considered to be irredeemably unenforceable.

Comment

It's not a great copy, difficult to read 'off the bat'.

https://www.handbook.fca.org.uk/handbook/CONC/13.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X