• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Car Park Management Ltd letter from Gladstone’s Solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Car Park Management Ltd letter from Gladstone’s Solicitors

Please help.
    I received a letter today 10/05/21 dated 30/04/21 at my Mothers address, found via Experian trace.
    After a previous letter was sent to an undisclosed address on 12/04/21
    It’s from Gladstone Solicitors. Stating a
    LETTER BEFORE CLAIM
    For a private car park PCN dated 19/05/18
    3 YEARS AGO.
    They want payment by the 12/05/21
    £160 Plus estimated court fee £25 plus Estimated Solicitors fee £80 Total £265. This is the first I’ve heard of it. I or my friend parked at a friends flat during a visit!
    Is this a scam?
    Can they legally do this 3 years later with no previous notification?
    Can they enforce a private parking fine after 3 years
    I I opt to go to court?
    please advise

Tags: None

They can try SAR to the parking company
    CPR 21.14 request to Gallstones in order to reduce the difference between you.

Comment

Sorry I don’t understand.

Comment

Look in other threads, Google search, or look in the Shortcuts panel on this page

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X