• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NCO Europe/ Arrow Global/ Vanquis chasing money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCO Europe/ Arrow Global/ Vanquis chasing money

hi all.

I have been getting weird statement type things from Arrow (NCO) whoever they are.

Now I have a letter saying the agreement is terminated and right at the bottom it says....

please note a default has now been registered on your file.........

vanquis has not been on my file for the last couple of years now. I am confused as to what to do. I was thinking a SAR to Vanquis and a CCA to find proof of an original default? It seems odd it has never appeared on my file.

the debt is from 2013 and they did the same with me froze the account so It could be paid off. The default claim from Arrow seems odd..... kind of like an 'oh by the way ' comment stuck at the end of the letter......

Any help massively appreciated. And the reason I ask on this thread is because it seems so similar to the OP's issue.

side note: i have done a SAR with Vanquis and am sending a cease and desist letter to Arrow for now??

thanks
    Tags: None

update to last posting.... managed to get hold of vanquis and it appears the original default was back in oct 2019...... my credit file does not even show vanquis as a listed creditor going back to that time. arrow have stuck a default on my file dated 24 march 2021. So now I need to know who I tell to get it taken off/ changed etc. I am confused as to how it never showed as a default on my file back in 2019. surely it would stil be on there as an account. Vanquis are next to useless when I spoke to them. I do however now have all the paperwork relating to the account so once I have sifted through that I will update.
    any help in the meantime much appreciated.

cheers

Comment

default date was dated 27th may on the paperwork Vanquis allege to have sent out. They sold the debt with no notification to me on 05/07/2019 to Arrow
      Last correspondence I had from Vanquis shows a letter of default on the SAR paperwork they have sent. No clue as to ever receiving said letter.

Comment

Hi Lozza
        I’ve been browsing the forums and I came across your post, the exact same thing has happened to me! Vanquis debt going back to 2013, don’t know if it ever defaulted but it’s off my credit file. Arrow bought debt in 2019 and whacked a default on March 21, I am furious as it’s stopped my
        mortgage application and I’m about to lose out on buying my home. I don’t know anything about the debt, and Vanquis can’t help as they say they have no info as the debt is closed and sold on.

it’s a disgrace that arrow are allowed to do this! 2013 I went into a debt repayment plan so that’s essentially when I went into arrears. Not sure if Vanquis ever recorded a default but arrow shouldn’t be doing this 8 years later. I thought the debt was all paid off and cleared at the time.

I’ve emailed a complaint over and spoke to the Ombudsman too. Waiting for arrow response before taking it further.

They’ve told me they have contact Vanquis to find out if a default was ever added to my file but the fact they’ve added this without even checking first is an absolute joke!

these cowboys at arrow apparently do this all the time, adding new defaults incorrectly.

Comment

Hi all,

Arrow have done this to me as well, I had a debt with Vanquis from 2017 they have sold it on in 2019 without any notification. My circumstances changed and so missed 5 payments between August 20 & Jan 21 and they have defaulted me in March 2021.

I'm trying to challenge why Vanquis never defaulted me back in 2017, however they are saying its because a payment arrangement was set up.

Comment

I had Vanquis card in 2016, went into debt management 2018 when I lost my job, but i dont see any vanquis record in my credit file,
            now I pay to arrow as they said they have bought the debt, i dont even see their defult in my report, can they put a default in future?

Comment

hi all. started to persue this matter and got nowhere
              .still sat on credit file. heard nothing at all from arrow. just radio silence. killing my credit file. any ideas ? thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X