• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Neighbour Anti Social Behaviour Mental Health

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbour Anti Social Behaviour Mental Health

Hi,

Hope someone can help.

My neighbour smashed my front door window and when I called 101 non emergency police no one came out.

Does anyone know the protocol for non emergency police? I feel let down.

Also, I've been harassed by this neighbour for over a year. She's got Borderline Personality Disorder. My area housing officer is involved, the police no about her and now the Anti Social Behaviour team are going to take out an injunction on her. I had to move in with my mum to escape the harassment.

I've registered with different councils so I can move but they're not putting me in a high enough band so it's going to take longer.

I don't know what else I can do. Any advice would be appreciated please?

Thank you.
    Tags: None

Don't think you can enforce anything. However, I would contact my local councillor and M.P. They are meant to help people.

Comment

Have you kept a diary of events (time and date of incidents) If not you need to start one now. Dont put your opinions in the diary, just the time, date and exactly what happened.
      Last edited by EnglandPi; 23rd March 2021, 09:11:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Scot22 View Post
        Don't think you can enforce anything. However, I would contact my local councillor and M.P. They are meant to help people.
        I've contacted my MP. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglandPi View Post
          Have tou kept a diary of events (time and date of incidents) If not you need to start one now. Dont put your opinions in the diary, just the time, date and exactly what happened.
          I was keeping a diary. I haven't been keeping one since staying with my mum. I've got CCTV footage with time and dates. Is that as good as a diary or should I still write it down?

Comment

Originally posted by dinkmack View Post

I was keeping a diary. I haven't been keeping one since staying with my mum. I've got CCTV footage with time and dates. Is that as good as a diary or should I still write it down?
            Best have it written down because it can be used as
            evidence.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X