• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Requesting a discount on the debt owe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting a discount on the debt owe

I am paying monthly 20 pounds by S/O on a CCJ decision secured on the property we live in
    Balance now is about 6500 pounds.Would like to pay off by offering a maximum of about 4000 pounds
    Is there a standard letter for this type of request please.
    Thank you
    Tags: None

One of our family settled a debt of around £6.000 to a debt collection company 10% == £600

Comment

Originally posted by Archie.2 View Post
      One of our family settled a debt of around £6.000 to a debt collection company 10% == £600
      Please could you help with this and how to proceed with any templates
      Many Thanks WAT

Comment

I contacted Brother in Law John he told me that he asked the debt company for a settlement, but before they replyed he stated that he was able to raise a maximum of £600 the reply was we obviously want more, he said please have a word with your management, apart from that I will carry on as I am, £600 accepted

Comment

Originally posted by Archie.2 View Post
          I contacted Brother in Law John he told me that he asked the debt company for a settlement, but before they replyed he stated that he was able to raise a maximum of £600 the reply was we obviously want more, he said please have a word with your management, apart from that I will carry on as I am, £600 accepted
          Thank you for your reply

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X