• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Plainjane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plainjane

I received 2 separate escalated parking invoices last year , I never received the notice to keeper for both , I have appealed both to euro carparks and informed them I did not receive either NTK asking for proof of postage /delivery , they declined both appeals and ignored my info that I never received the NTK and did not provide this information, this has now been passed to a debt collector,they have told me euro car parks do not have to prove this and will only do this when I am taken to court.I have written to euro carparks and requested this information on 2 occasions, what can I do about this? I feel it is very unfair that they can escalate a parking invoice this way
    Tags: None

ostell

Comment

In the first instance it has to be a formal SAR to ECP to get all the documents they hold about you and your car.

Letter to the debt collectors telling them that this debt is in dispute and to refer it back to their client.

What did you say in your contacts with ECP? Was the driver identified? simple Yes or No.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X