• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello all, help required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all, help required

Good evening all, hope all safe and well, I am after some direction and help if possible.

I have been working and living out of the Uk since early 2001, and only travel back for tax reasons.

Until recently I had never checked my credit score. But when I have I have seen a lot of things I do not know about, have spoken with a few companies and sorted a few out but am stuck with a Lowell case for telecoms in June 2016 and VM in September 2015.

Both companies are stating an liable, but how can I be when I have not received any paperwork on any of the above and also I was not in the country at said times.

May I add the property registered was a property I rented out at the time until 2019, I have there names but no address or anything hence why there saying am liable, and also unknown to me they have used my Yorkshire bank uk account to preform all of this unknown to me.

At time of returning to UK, I was just actually transferring money into and using that when in the UK, unbeknown to me any funds that where not spent where been used to pay for the above.

Lowell are saying because the account was opened in 2016 and was active for more than a year it’s not classed as fraudulent activity.

There also saying at this point a CCJ was recorded against me at the address which I never knew about, and not related to this matter at hand, there saying they would have sent goods and letters to that address.

So Vm fraud team looked into there account and first of all came back with yes it fraud and will be closed, Numerous conversations later with them, they have pulled this back now, and are saying am liable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, sorry on the long post.
    Tags: None

I understand it’s complicated but any help appreciated

Comment

It's not clear what the actual issue is, what is it you need help with?
      If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      LEGAL DISCLAIMER
      Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Hi

I have been paying a CCJ off for over 2 years and yesterday I got a letter to say the debt will be cleared due to a administration error which is good news.

I am I entitled to a refund and compensation ? And can a CCJ be taken off my credit report with no foot print left ?

Comment

Freemondo rather than hijack someone elses thread and cause confusion can you start a thread of your own

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
            Freemondo rather than hijack someone elses thread and cause confusion can you start a thread of your own
            the alleged liability of the debt at VM and Lowell, there stating am liable for these

Comment

Can anybody shed any light on what way I should about this, thank you

Comment

ostell any help appreciated

Comment

I stick to parking but you are hoping to get those CCJs removed and your credit file clean?

Are you particularly concerned about the marks on your credit file? If not then just ignore and they will drop off after 6 years.

Comment

Yeah am wanting them removed

Comment

rob is this anything you can help with please

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X