• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VCS East Midlands airport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCS East Midlands airport

I’ve been issued 2 PCN’s 1 minute apart by VCS who patrol East Midlands airport. The first one is for stopping in a no stopping zone and the second one issued 1 minute later is for stopping again 20 meters further on and picking up. I’ve appealed on both occasions as I think this is unfair to be charged twice for what amounts to the same offence ( although this is a matter of opinion ) and both appeals have been rejected. VCS have now passed it on to ELMS Legal to recover the debt which is now £160 x2 I’ve paid the first fine and called elms to tell them I think it’s unfair what VCS have done and I refuse to pay again. If they take me to court do you think I will have a case.
    regards
    mick
    Tags: None

Shame you wrote to them.

What do the signs say?

post up the notice you received

Comment

because it’s not a carpark they sa
      I know morally it’s wrong what they did but legally do I have an argument. Cheers

Comment

because they say the road in front of the petrol station where I stopped is not a carpark they said the 10 min grace period didn’t count, but quoted me bevis v parking eye to justify the amount of the fine, bevis v parking eye was an offence that took place in a car park so is there point relevant ?
        I know morally it’s wrong what they did but legally do I have an argument. Cheers

Comment

Here is the letter they sent me
          Attached Files

Comment

But where is the PCN.

Comment

Lost it

Comment

So SARS to VCS and CPR 31.14 request to Elms Legal

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X