• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with Appeal forms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Appeal forms

I had a court hearing on 08/01/2021 in regard to a faulty vehicle purchased in October 2018.

The Judge allowed me to reject the vehicle minus a large amount for usage. He did not allow for costs or losses on the basis that he believed I couldn't merge the right to reject with damages and/or losses.

I believe that he was not only in error but due to the duration of the hearing being shorter than stated and the Defendants lying and disbarred barrister acting as a lay representative, not all the points of my particulars of claim or witness statement were addressed, such as consumer protections from unfair trading 2008.

I desperately need to file the paperwork for an appeal to have a new hearing or continuation hearing to address matters not previously addressed.

Can anyone offer me help with this and at a reasonable cost?

Thank you.

Tags: None

Why have you started a second thread when you have answers in the other one?

Comment

Hello and thank you for your response. I specifically need help with the forms but can't find any assistance at reasonable cost to do so?

Or having the answer and information I need, can I fill them out myself?

Comment

Will definitely need help with the forms. Where can I find help to do so and if I need to pay for it, at reasonable cost as I am on a limited income?

Comment

Have you tried to visit such websites as eForms or Formspal. I know they provide such forms and templates that can help you to complete the required form. You can use the sample and make your own or download ready form with your information. Or find the local attorney or legal services and ask them for some help.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X