• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bilben

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilben

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself and to say that I am a complete novice and completely new to this type of thing and therefore extremely confused.
    Tags: finding, help

Re: Bilben

Hello bilben and a very warm welcome to Beagles.
    If you would like to tell us what exactly "this type of thing" is that confuses you, then we may be able to help.
    I am by far not the brightest button in the box, but we have some great people on here.
    If you feel you would rather keep your problem private initially, no problem PM any of the team they will all be willing to help.
    Enaid x

Comment

yes dont worry we are all here to help
      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Many thanks Enaid. I agree with your comments about the great people, I can tell that from what I have read so far. Unfortunately, I'm computer illiterate and have to take my time finding out how to do things but will post my problem eventually.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X