• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Council Partially upholds my complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Council Partially upholds my complaint

Hi I need help doing a stage 2 complaint. Long story short... Making payments online each month it differentiates pay what it says. Cannot make payment to specific liability orders. Council agreed to assign moneys to specific liability orders they refused or haven’t. Complaint partially upheld. But no rea assignment of money
    Tags: None

Hi. Can someone assist me please

Comment

What do you want to happen?

Comment

How much Council Tax do you owe? How many Liability Orders do they have against you? If not specified then usually any monies go towards the oldest outstanding debt. Have they commenced enforcement against you?

Comment

Ok. This all went to court. Agreed to pay a nominal amount per month. Did that for 24 months. However during last 24 months some months more paid to get rid of debt. Court officer at council agreed to assign extra payments but then said if they did that I’d owe less and not what was agreed at court. So I basically made further payments. End January paid the outstanding amount in full because they w ere adding payments. Now they’ve realised that they should have cancelled one liability order...

law says you can only pay 36 months of debt back. I owed 1800. 2 liability orders

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X