• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N244 Registering a defence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N244 Registering a defence

Hi,

I am looking for some assistance in completing a N244 form. Long story short, recently identified a CCJ on my credit record, I don't believe it was sent to the correct address, requested all the correspondence, upon reviewing the documentation I noticed the attached. The CCJ was registered in 2018. This letter from 2016 and states -

"We are aware that charges and interest were applied to your account by Vodafone, so we would like to help you resolve your outstanding balance by offering you a discount of 40%. This means the amount that you would have to pay us is £0.

Once the sum of £0 is received, we will update your credit file to show the account as partially satisfied and we will close your account.

If you do not hear from you by the 24/05/16, we will continue action to recover the full balance outstanding."

Essentially I am going to contest that the money was not owed based on this correspondence.

Can anyone provide some guidance on completing the form?

10 05 16.jpg

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X