• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Csb solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Csb solicitors

Hallo an the name says I am old I was sent a ticket by London parking solutions as I parked somewhere I shouldn’t. It showed a picture of my van at the front but at the time I Had no number plate on the front of the vehicle
    so I put it somewhere ,now I haven’t a clue where it is
    now I have a letter from csb solicitors demanding £160 on on the paper work it says a phone number which just says leave your details and we will get in contact with you ; which I am loath to do . I found another number spoke to a receptionist and asked can I speak with some one as I had two questions I think the reception lady was a parrot leave email or phone number was all she said

i am getting a bit confused and my memory is starting to go is it ok to give them my email or phone number as I have seen a rise in scammers and I am extremely worried with them selling my details etc
    Tags: None

Don't phone and edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred, use "the driver......" etc the keeper is handling the paperwork

SAR to London Parking Solutions to get more of the paperwork. They have 30 days to give you the information

What else did the solicitors letter say: "Letter before claim", "Notice before action" or something along those lines

Comment

We have been instructed by our client to prepare for possible legal proceedings in respect of this outstanding parking charge

Comment

Can you edit your post as asked.

You mean you van had no number plate on the front? Then how did they know it was your van

Comment

I don’t know

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X