• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Existing vehicle finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Existing vehicle finance

Well here we go on vehicle finance.
    Very long story short.
    Bought a car after green flag vehicle check showing all clear on finance, accident, stolen etc.
    Now after applying for log book loan they say it has outstanding finance with Oodle?
    I bought the vehicle in good faith and having a vehicle check believe I have good title.
    Can this vehicle be re-possed or do I have good title?.
    Citizens advice say I do and under the hire purchase purchase act 1964. Section 27. I'm confused.
    Any advice very much appreciated.
    Stay Safe and have as good a Xmas as you all can
    Tags: None

Check the terms and conditions of the check done by Green Flag. You may be able to claim under the insurance. If you are put out of pocket.
    Is there a possibility of getting a different line of credit? Logbook loans are expensive and put the car at risk.

Comment

I'm only looking to sell it on now.
      have e mailed green flag so see what happens on that.
      thnx for response

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X