• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Subject: £381 Dart Crossing Penalty notice Direct from CDER (Enforcement Agency)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subject: £381 Dart Crossing Penalty notice Direct from CDER (Enforcement Agency)

Subject: £381 Dart Crossing Penalty charge notice Direct from CDER Group(Enforcement Agency)
    Today I have received 2 letters from enforcement agency, I am quite surprised about the proposed formalities and payments. Just to clarify, this vehicle was not my vehicle (as it was never legally owned by me) and was a courtesy (temporary replacement) car, provided to us by our Insurance company via Spraytech Gagage, Post code: EN3 7BB- due to complications with my vehicle (R*****) which was, at the time, undergoing repairs.
    On the 31/01/2020, we happened to cross the Datford bridge crossing with the curtesy vehicle(LS****), we never used the bridge previously, and therefore, we were not aware of paying the crossing charges. Additionally, we have never received any letter regarding the original penalty charge. This may have been due to our change in address, however, it is clearly written on my vehicle's (R*****) logbook that we changed our address on the 1/8/2019 .We had not received any letters regarding this matter until around 10 months after the incident occurred, with a direct notice straight from the CDER group (enforcement agency) and no warning/normal penalty prior.
    I accept that I have to pay the original Dartford crossing charges both ways which I had missed unintentionally and if I would have received the first notice of penalty charges, I would have paid them immediately. However, I am still willing to pay the initial charges, but, I believe the current charges of £381 are Immensely unfair to me, especially when I am currently out of a job since 4 months, with 3 dependent children and wife.
    As soon as i received the letter i contacted the Enforcement Agency and the lady started threatening me from the agency that some security people will come and forcefully take all my stuffs. The deadline is Tomorrow 26/11/2020. I will look forward for you suggestions, Your help and suggestions in the difficult time are much appreciated.
    Tags: None

You may get replies asking you to post on Pepipoo but once there you may be asked to look for answers from user Herbie. You can do this direct by going to https://bailiffadviceonline.co.uk/ and take time to read the articles under Dart Charge, Merseyflow & TFL. Unfortunately having left it to the last minute you are up against it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X