• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Seeking information for employ about colleague

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking information for employ about colleague

Hello all

A general question

a visiting colleagues from another part of the company I work for has been working with us in senior capacity

he gave us all i day off the following day for our good work this was on Monday after we have just
    been off for the weekend, this day will be paid

Around 4 pm my immediate manager creates a whats app group on Tuesday the day off tell us that the then visiting senior has gone for coronavirus test as being contacted after work On Monday by nhs track and trace

The visiting senior who is part of our WhatsApp group tells us around 7pm that sadly he has tested positive for coronavirus then tells us all we have to self isolate giving us a time period that later was shown to be less than what government rules currently are.

Our immediate manager confirms he is not well after this

this wrong advice was noted from colleagues and the correct advice given by a immediate manager the next day

we wanted to know if nhs track and trace with our information were informed by the senior , this information couldn’t be confirmed and never was until track and track contacted us themselves

we wanted to know as the the senior went for the test in Monday evening why were we only told about this on Late Tuesday afternoon

was it a coincidence that senior gave us a day off or did he have symptoms on Monday

did he actually have a test on Monday evening after work , and get a fast turn around within less than 24 hours

as the company has a duty of care of us is it acceptable that we had to wait a whole day to be told

there is a suspicion that he came to work knowing he was infected

this is a lot more complex and has gone a lot further

but we would like to know if we can about the potential breach of duty of care, and can we access the chain of events surrounding the senior communication with the company and get information crucially when the senior room the test
    Tags: None

So why have you started a second thread? It doesn't help, it annoys the regulars

Comment

Hello Ostell

I have now managed to register on this site

Yes for any regulars that are offended I do apologise

Again thank you for pointing my error out have a great day

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X