• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Opening Hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Hours

Hi. I am hoping I may be able to get some advice on a problem I am going to be presented with tomorrow from a friend of mine. He has recently opened a sunbed tanning salon etc (I know. I think it is crazy during these times, but he has done it). He has the intention of opening until 8pm every night, but I understand from him that some of the locals are not happy and want the salon to close at 5pm. I am not sure as yet as to what he stated when he got planning permission, but I will find out tomorrow. He tells me he has received a number of forms from the County Council that have to be completed ASAP, but I obviously do not know what these forms are. I know it appears daft of me to ask for opinion before I even see the forms, but if there are any experts in this field on the forum, I would really appreciate a heads up on what to expect, especially as to how I might be able to get permission for him to stay open the extra 3 hours. In other words, is there a defence I can put forward in writing to counter him having to close at 5pm as opposed to 8pm? He has poured his redundancy into this, and I imagine a chunk of his business will come after 5pm, and to lose those 3 hours could be a real hit for him. I apologise as this thread is all iff/buts, but I am also wondering if there are any forms I need to download and if so, where from, to help with his case to stay open longer? A lot of asks, and if anyone has the knowledge on this please get back to me. It is genuinely appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X