• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

dispute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dispute

my parents live in a row of cottages theres is number 2 number 1 have an easment across there back yard which used to be horse and carriage the owner of cottage 1 gave my dad permission to put up a fence and a single gate so they could get a dog and also becasue they no longer used the easement due to cottage 1 buying land and making their own drive way sadly the owner of the cottage died well the husband did and the wife and daughter are now sending solicitors letters to my parents demanding that fence and gates to be moved and shed taken down as restricitng access which they dont use anymore due to my parents ill health they have put there house on the market and it was sold pending to going through and they have put in an offer for a bungalow which they both need they are taking down the shed fence and gate but now cottage 1 are demading that all the paving slabs have to come up which they ut down to make there yard look nicer cottage 1 is saying that it makes it uneven but the rest of the yards are very unever its like a patch work in the back of all the cottages i am saying this is now a hate campaign towards my parents but if we refuse to take up the paving slabs which the potential buyers loved when they viewed my parents property it will then go into a dispute and the buyers will pull out but then if we do remove them and make it look nice with concrete etc they may also still pull out as they loved the slabs we just dont know what to do for the best my father has end of life heart failure and my mother terminal cancer hence why they need a bungalow any halp would be great from anyone on here we need options etc and advice
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X