• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charge

Purebreeze Today, 20:48:PM

Hello was sent this y'day..any help would be appreciated. Do I have any grounds to appeal??
    The charge notice states..

Having checked the vehicle details with the driver and vehicle licensing agency DVLA we are writing to you because either you were the registered keeper at the time of parking, or the registered keeper has named you as the driver at the date and time of the event. In accordance with the terms and conditions clearly and prominently displayed and agreed to when your vehicle parked on our client's property, the payment of £100.00 is required within 28 days from the date of this notice.

We will accept the reduced sum of £50.00 if payment within 14 days i.e before 05/10/2020. If payment is not received within 28days, an initial debt recovery charge of £40.00 will be incurred.

The driver of this vehicleis required to pay this parking charge within the time frame stipulated above. As we do not know the driver's name or currentpostal address, if you were not the driver at the time,you should provide us with the name and current postal address of the driver and pass this notice to the driver. If the vehicle has been hired, please provide a signed statement confirming the hirers name and address and include a copy of both the hire agreement and their statement of liability.
    Tags: None

Post up a redacted copy of the PCN, removing identifying details but leave dates. Photos of the signs might help

Suggest you use a hosting site such as imgur and put the link on here

Why have you started 3 threads? You just annoy people doing this

Comment

Sorry again!! I tried to attach the pic of the pcn but it's not allowing it..

Comment

Did you follow my suggestion about imgur?

Comment

imgur.c.txt

Comment

Hello,
            I tried to do it on imgur but im not sure how to post it on here..any other suggestions on how I can send the pics..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X