• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Neighbour Dispute (Harassment) and Downpipes draining onto my land

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbour Dispute (Harassment) and Downpipes draining onto my land

Evening Beagles,

I would love it if someone could point me in the right direction for which forum to post to about my issues.

My neighbour has stables and the back wall of the stables is on the boundary. There are 2 downpipes which direct water over my land and the third downpipe is broken so water cascades onto my land from the guttering. I have asked them via text message to have this repaired but they have done nothing about it yet. They also have a round sand yard (school) which the previous owner installed on the cheap and I am sure that there is no drainage so again my land ends up flooded from this too.

The same neighbour has been bullying me and verbally abusing me on and off since April this year. I have made a full report to police and they came to my house last night to discuss in detail what has happened. They have warned her not to approach or contact me but she has not done anything criminal yet. If she does approach me and verbally abuses me or threatens me then they can take it further.

I would like to find out if I have enough for a civil case for both the refusal to fix the drainage and for the harassment which has now resulted in me moving my horses to ensure their safety and to be able to spend time with them without my neighbour verbally abusing me.

Thanks in advance for your assistance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X