• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Private Land

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you get a copy of that request to cancel? Add in your defence the fact that the principal has requested that the charge be cancelled but the claimant has ignored the request.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
      Can you get a copy of that request to cancel? Add in your defence the fact that the principal has requested that the charge be cancelled but the claimant has ignored the request.
      Yes Requested a copy by Email

Comment

Get this letter in response to my defense I assume standard
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi just received a letter from CCBC Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track Take Notice That this is a defended claim ,The defendant has filed a defense copy of which is enclosed

( This was not enclosed in the letter I received So do not know what their defense is )
          Regards

Comment

It's your defence, sent to the claimant

Comment

It's your defence, sent to the claimant
              Ok thank you I will fill in the track form and see what the outcome will be I assume I will get a phone call from a court arbitrator, They don't give up do they lol

Comment

Thank you for your help Ostell got the phone call and email confirmation tody PCN has been cancelled

Comment

That's good news. It's been a bit of a pain.

If this was from the parking company then check with the court to make sure they have been informed.

Comment

That's good news. It's been a bit of a pain.

If this was from the parking company then check with the court to make sure they have been informed.
                    Just checked on Money claim web nothing on there so emailed the boat yard to ask for acknowledgement from the parking company they are cancelling court and PCN awaiting reply

Comment

Phone up the court. Not unknown for them to continue after saying it was withdrawn and they get judgement by default.

Comment

Phone up the court. Not unknown for them to continue after saying it was withdrawn and they get judgement by default.
                        Hi thank you I phoned Court they have no record of any cancellation as yet, but reassured me that the court Small Claims Track will contact me if they are proceeding with PCN ? I will phone back the boatyard and see what they have too say

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X