• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Commitments Protection Limited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commitments Protection Limited

I have been approached by Commitments Protection Limited who stated I am owed over £1500.00 for a mis-sold PPI. I was then contacted by phone to which I was asked a lot of questions, I have had PPI's processed on my behalf before but nothing to the level of questioning I experienced. I was informed another member of their team would contact me the following day and to arrange a time, during this particular conversation I was told due to the interest levied on my claim I could be entitled to 5 figures but then the conversation turned when he asked for money upfront to cover the solicitor fees in order to make such a claim, my gut instinct from then on was not to trust him or his organisation. My question is claims companies are indicating it's not too late to make a PPI claim even though the due date to make claims has now gone, is this true also would I be able to make such a claim myself & where would I start ?
    Tags: None

It'll be a scam - don't touch it with a barge pole.

Comment

I was recently contacted by a barge pole seller. He wanted me to give him the details of my bank account so that I could be refunded the purchase price, in the event that I was not satisfied with the barge pole's performance. What to do!
      Last edited by efpom; 5th August 2020, 20:19:PM. Reason: Speling error

Comment

Commitments Protection are definitely scammers and I am paying the price for it now. Do not part with any money u will regret it, get them to do all the work on a no win no fee.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X