• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Redress Payment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redress Payment

I defaulted on an account with shop direct finance in 2016, having looking through my credit report I can see that when they sold the debt on and this was subsequently paid they never removed it from my credit file and the balance still showed as unsatisfied. I put a complaint in for compensation as I had to take out a guarantor loan which is such high interest compared to a loan I could’ve gotten had that not remained on my credit file, a family friend did a soft search for me to look at the possibility of getting a mortgage and this cane back as a no hence why I checked my credit file as there was a balance outstanding. I also was embarrassed I had to get a guarantor to get a loan. I am wondering if anyone could give me a ballpark figure or rough estimate of how much I should be owed for this. I have looked at the FCA redress categories and I personally believe it falls in the severe or extreme category but if anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X