• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mercedes Benz Finance. Re Voluntary termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes Benz Finance. Re Voluntary termination

Hi.* I have just informed Mbfs this evening that i am terminating my finance agreement with them. I have not signed anything at this stage and intend not to. I passed the 50%* payment in February this year. I wanted to keep the agreement going until it finished. But I cant now afford to now.. Any tips would be really appreciated. Thanks Jack
    Tags: None

How many payments do you have left to make? To voluntarily terminate the agreement you will need to let Mercedes-Benz finance know in writing. This is an irrevocable step which is not to be taken lightly..* Mb finance are quite aggressive in trying to get money for excess mileage, and for damages. This can as far as improperly issuing default notices.
    There will be others along shortly to advise, but the template letter is in the letters section.

Comment

Just 2 more payments due August and September. I have already informed them this evening regarding VT

Comment

You have informed then in writing and not just a phone call?

Comment

I sent them an email

Comment

Ah, just looked at some of the relative posts to this subject and guess its already been well and truly covered already. I couldn't seem to navigate to the template letter. So if someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.. Many thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X