• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ASDA self scan ASDA banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASDA self scan ASDA banned

Hi ..so I am after some advice please, today while shopping at my local store I was shopping for both me and a relative .. I had a small trolley which was becoming full so until I got to checkout I put my relatives groceries in my shopper bag ..to make space ....half way around i did put those items back as I was informed no longer needed .so I proceeded to the self serve checkout to buy MY groceries ..but I was all in a mither worrying I would have enough money and I have a brain condition meaning I get memory fog a lot anyway at checkout I paid for all my items but I forgot there was a few items left over.a pack of coke and 2 loaves of bread ..I actually thought I had paid for these ..as I went to leave the checkout, the checkout lady stoped me and told me I had not paid .so I apologised explained why and paid for them.the lady accepted this and I was on my way *I was not accused of stealing or anything however I feel so bad and embarrassed .. I am worried that she will flag my error with security and next time I go to store they will ban me from the shop ..i am a worrier so this has been on my mind all day .. will the store have me on some sort of watch list now ..and will they watch all the cctv back I imagine she has seen me popping my rematives shopping in my shopping back thinking I was going to pinch all this which I wasn’t as I but it back when I was told it’s not needed now .and so she has watched me from here ..and silly me forgot about a few items in the trolley amongst all of this ! Can anyone advise me wil they have my photo up now and will they stop me from shopping there again even though nothing was mentioned at checkout ..security didn’t even come ..so I am probably over thinking all this but never has this happened to me before thanks all*
    Tags: None

Duplicate post

Comment

Did anything ever come of this I had a similar encounter today.

Comment

Presumably not as Disney Girl never reported back
        Here is the advice we gave https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...asda-self-scan

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X