• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received two PCNs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received two PCNs

Hi,

I received two PCNs last year, which I decided to ignore after doing a Little research. One of them was issued more than 14 days after the incident but the other one was within the 14 days. They were both asking for a discounted charge of £60. Now I have received a letter from Gladstones Solicitors in order to pay them £320 regarding the unpaid PCNs. Should I make a response? Would you please advise me on what to do? Thanks a lot

You should have made a response at the time, ignore has not been the advise for some time. They have added an additional £60 to the original PCN to cover "additional costs".

Full story, post up the PCNs suitably redacted but leave dates.

Respond to the solicitor disputing the debt. Was this a "letter before claim"

If you haven't got the PCNs then a SAR to the parking company.

Comment

No, not a suggestion for paying but dispute the charge at the time.* They were hoping that you would continue to ignore and would get a default judgement against you

Comment

Originally posted by Golnahangoo View Post
        Hi,

I received two PCNs last year, which I decided to ignore after doing a Little research. One of them was issued more than 14 days after the incident but the other one was within the 14 days. They were both asking for a discounted charge of £60. Now I have received a letter from Gladstones Solicitors in order to pay them £320 regarding the unpaid PCNs. Should I make a response? Would you please advise me on what to do? Thanks a lot
        Thanks for your reply, the letter is asking for the money otherwise they will take further actions.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
          You should have made a response at the time, ignore has not been the advise for some time. They have added an additional £60 to the original PCN to cover "additional costs".

Full story, post up the PCNs suitably redacted but leave dates.

Respond to the solicitor disputing the debt. Was this a "letter before claim"

If you haven't got the PCNs then a SAR to the parking company.

Thanks for your reply, the letter is asking for the money otherwise they will take further actions

Comment

The question was "do the say letter before claim"

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
              The question was "do the say letter before claim"
              it doesn't mention that.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X