• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New Trades Careers Plumbing Credit Agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trades Careers Plumbing Credit Agreement

Hi I’m new here but have seen a few others with similar problems and thought someone might be able to help.
    i signed up for a plumbing qualification in last November when a sales person came to my home. *Arranging the credit was a bit odd at the time. *I’m a bone owner with a mortgage with not a lot of disposable income and wondered if I would get through the screening. *I was told don’t worry no body fails. *Sure enough I passed the credit check off when I’d been refused an extension to my own credit card but thought the best and carried on. *Signed up and started to study. *
    I’ve completed several modules and the materials are poor, the support none existent and when I queried attending a practical I can’t do that until 12 modules are passed. *Then came COVID19 and money issues as a result. *I contacted them and they say I can’t pull out as I’m in a credit agreement and need to continue to pay £140 a month ! *Im really struggling and can’t seem to get any answers from anyone at New Trade Careers. *I need to end the agreement please help

Tags: None

Still trying to get an answer about this anyone else had a similar problem ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X