• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car Park fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Park fine

Hi Guys, I have received a car park fine which according to the letter happened on 11th December 2019. I moved from my old address before 18th December 2019 so I didn't receive any letters before this one. It says I owed £100 PCN charge and debt recovery fee of £60.00. Is there anything I can do, as I haven't receive any letters in the first place. The first letter which I have received is from bwlegal and claiming I need to pay £160.*

Any help

Alex

Tags: None

So a SAR to the oarking company requesting all information they have about you and your car

Did you notify the DVLA about your new location? Did you have mail forwarding set up?

P.S. it's not a fine, it's an invoice*

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me, yes I did change my address on my log book within that week before moving from my old house. Is there any templates about the SAR haven't heard about it before.

Comment

SAR in the shortcuts panel on the right.

Comment

Thanks very much really appreciate it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X