• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Privacy notice at home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Privacy notice at home

Hello I woke this morning to find a privacy notice on my car, on my private driveway? it has Sunday’s date on it.
    Tags: None

It means VCS consider your drive their own and you about to receive a Notice to Keeper from VCS for some alleged parking infringement.* Sit tight and wait for the next letter in the post but in the meantime get out your lease and see what it says about the drive.* Is it yours?

Comment

Yes it is.
      on Sunday I did park in curry’s car park, while I nipped in Asda, to use their toilet. curry’s car park is watched by VCS, as I found out today....it’s 2 miles from my home. So they have tracked down my car, and 2 days later put the privacy notice on my car at home?

Comment

To avoid complications do not hint at the possible driver, use "the driver....." etc.* Please Edit.

Not normal for them to do things like that, are you sure that it was not on in the ASDA car park and the driver did not notice?* *

Or they have already contacted the DVLA to get the keepers address

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X