• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

House co-ownership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House co-ownership

Hi
    I have co-ownership of a house with my sister, i want to keep my share however as my sister still lives in the property and owns the other 50%, can i legally pursue her to pay rent on my 50% share of the house?*
    Tags: None

Have you been denied the entitlement to reside in the property ?

Comment

Hi*
      i want to keep my 50% share for my little boy as a future investment however my sister is adamant she won't pay rent on the 50% we own despite living in the property and not wanting to sell, i cannot get a straight answer on this so far

Comment

If you have effectively* been denied your right to live in the property you can claim occupation rent.

Comment

Hi Dess
          Thanks for your quick responses really appreciated. This answers my question

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X