• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now euro Park *send same letter Saying pay 85 pound or pay 50 £ within 28 day’s . They are saying to me I am a*

Comment

Car keeper so I should pay for this matter because the driver is not paying, should I close this matter & pay 50£ if they will take me to court or I they can’t do anything then leave it as it is .*

Comment

On the second page of the letter says the discount no longer applies so I have to pay 85£ to euro park . Debt recovery also rang me but I didn’t answer*

Comment

Ignore my last three messages this is the new letter euro park reply me after I wrote them a letter, can you please advice me on this I will send you a photo*

Comment

I never received 1st 2nd & final letter from euro park I received the letter from debt recovery straight. This is the first letter I received from euro park*

Comment

But you said you received a letter in March.* Who was that from and when was it received and can you post up a redacted copy.

Comment

I never received any letter from euro park. First letter i received from debt recovery 15th may but I sent letter to euro park 18 June the one you recommended *me . Euro park is now saying they aren’t dealing with this matter *they send me previous letter which I never received ,debt recovery people are saying it’s not there fault if you haven’t received any letter from euro park you have to pay because you’re car keeper , What I can do now .if I ignore them maybe they take me to court.*

Comment

Letter to Euro Park reiterating that they have failed to comply with POFA, namely delivering the Notice to Keeper within the relevant period, indeed not delivering at all.* They therefore cannot hold the keeper liable and further communication us harrassment*

If they have sent you a copy of what they allege was the notice to keeper could you post a redacted copy on here*

Comment

Yes they Have send me the copy . This is what they sent me 2 days ago*

Comment

Redacted means, my English is not so good*

Comment

Redacted means just deleting items that are personal and identifying details.

There are several errors in that NTK , in addition to the failing to deliver the notice within the relevant period 9 (4)
                        No invitation to Keeper 9 (2) (e)
                        No period of parking 9 (2) (a).* Moving in front of a camera cannot be parking

These are all requirements of POFA to be able to hold the keeper* liable.* POFA is here

Comment

I see but they are claiming they send me ticket to my current address with in time period but i never received them . Can you please tell me what action they will take against me after this ,they will take this matter to court and that will effect my history or you thing debt recovery people will not take big action like taking me to court . I don’t want any ccj on my history& you said they made many errors on issuing me ticket *this is positive sign for not taking big action. How can I delete all my pictures post can you do from your side many thanks **

Comment

Hi if you look at the photo the ticket was issued on the 3:02:2020 & they caught me on the 27:01:2020 so they are in 14 days time but I never received them. Can the debt recovery people take me court that’s my only concern , I don’t want any ccj.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X