• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New member ..welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member ..welcome

Hi there , hope everyone is coping well in the lockdown situation,* I drive buses for a living so use the road a great deal , I'm here for some advice ....
    Tags: None

Post away then

Comment

I did a voluntary termination of my car at 50% , everythingbm went well as I hadn't missed or been late with a payment , that was march , twice they where supposed to pick up the car and both times something happened that stopped them , I was told may they would pick the car up now its june , I know everything went a bit south due to the lockdown but both failed attempts where well before that , now I'm left with their car in the street , I already told the dvla I was not the owner now , can I ask to be paid by the finance company for keeping the logbook , mot and keys , the car has not moved since march and mileage will verify that , all this time the cars value is depreciating and the sell on price will be lower as a result. Any advice would be appreciated.* Thank you*

Comment

As it's a VT then the loss of value is of no consequence to you. Have you told the finance company that the car has reverted to their name and they are now responsible for tax and insurance?

Comment

Yes told them I'm no longer the keeper and that the dvla where notified of this , just a pain how long it is taking to get picked up , already had 2 days off work when they where supposed to pick up the car*

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X