• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

messy divorce help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• messy divorce help please

My husband and I were married for 14 years and have 2 girls aged 11 and 14. we originally lived in a mortgaged house which we both contributed 50k equity to. After years of hardship we sold the house and were left with £110k. we then bought outright for 90k and spent the rest both on the house and other things.* I left the marital home in January 2019 as he refused to leave and now am in rented accommodation paying £750 a month rent.* When we split my ex agreed to pay me £120 a week as he had no mortgage or rent to pay and wanted the children to live somewhere nice. A year or so on, I feel it is time to get divorced and get my share out of the house. originally he had the children 50/50 but they quickly stopped wanting to go and for a few months they stayed overnight only once a fortnight. Now, during lockdown my 14 year old decided to move in there as he lets her boyfriend stay over in her room and I do not. He has not paid a penny since lockdown started despite working regularly. I have now broached the subject and he says he cant give me the money for at least 18 ,months and that he is no longer paying any maintenance as he has our daughter there. what on Earth do I do now?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X