• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

118 money loan - help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 118 money loan - help

Hi All,

im very confused. i applied for a loan from 118 and was accepted, signed the agreement on 17th March, they emailed my contract, direct debit confirmation etc and i logged in to the account and could see the balance and first payment date. however the money has never been paid to me. two days after i applied their site was taken down for a data breach then put back up a week ago. i could still log in and then queried why i hadn't been sent the funds, they said they would get this fixed asap.

so today again i logged in and now the loan balance is gone and it states thanks for my application they will let me know the outcome soon?!? and then the next step is to sign the agreement ( i already signed this nearly a month ago now). it looks to me like they have created a new application. im worried a double application would have a negative impact on my credit score and possibly be declined as i have already been accepted recently so would look like im applying for loans in a short space of time.

can they do this? what rights do i have as the first payment date is next week and they have already set up a direct debit to take the money out. - i will contact the bank to state i have withdrew my consent to this payment as i havent received the funds but still confused to where i stand here.

any help or advice is greatly appreciated

thanks for reading

Sarah
    Tags: None

above post was mine ( now created an account) - so as i suspected i got an email saying my application is declined - surely an accepted application is no longer an application and then a legally binding agreement?
    i managed to get hold of them who asked twice about a credit card application - i havent made a credit card application and when questioned then said they will pass on to the relevant team...

really not sure where i stand with this. they also wont tell me the reasons for declining this.

Comment

anyone?.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X