• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Concrete post removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concrete post removal

Hi

I'm new on here.

Just got one or two main questions regarding our Council house garden.

We're quite lucky to have the end of terrace house so had the path going down the side but we also have a huge concrete area out the back which I guess is for extra J parking? Anyway, this concreted area has been fenced out of the garden making the garden an L shape. Ideally I'd like to be able to incorporate the concrete area into the garden to put a shed and seating on but I have that typical council house metal mesh fencing and concrete posts going around it inside my boundaries.

Would I be allowed to remove the concrete posts and shift the wire fencing around the concrete area so that I can have it inside the garden to use instead of being a huge waste of space? It wouldn't affect the boundaries of ours to our neighbours property and it's not removing their fencing either.

Thanks
    Tags: None

Do you own this land?

Comment

No its a rented Council house. We're allowed to do whatever else we want to the garden and have fully decorated the house with new flooring etc and they've had no problems with that

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X