• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

19 borough of Barnet pcns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 borough of Barnet pcns

Hello everyone I am very glad to have found this website and just want to say god bless you all for helping each other with these stressful situations. I’ve happened to come across one my self and they pcns have now reached possibly a record of 19. This is due to my vehicle being broken down and not being able to move it somewhere free. The fix itself is going to cost thousands so these fines are really adding onto a expensive bill. When I called up they said the appeal would be fine but may need proof. I tried appealing and received the bottom letter. I Would really appreciate if anyone could give me a hand or any advice. My letter to them(please excuse the spelling mistakes):

To whom it may concern,
    I am writing this appeal regarding penalty charge notices: AG36435773, AG36635025, AG36598213, AG36598326, AG36648016, AG36652261,AG36493215, AG36626545, AG36626658, AG36626851, AG36206379, AG36737309, AG3672306, AG36762474, AG36754716, AG36760537,AG36762827.I have received this sum of almost 20 parking tickets due to be vehicle being broken down.The parking ticket enforcement officer saw the note of my car being broken down and agreed that it was not correct to give a ticket. Nevertheless, they have still been determined to give a notice every day and cause major distress within my family as the car being broken down in the first place has been very bad timing and inconvenient. I have a opening slot at a car garage to get it fixed in two weeks time and cannot get it towed until this time.
    Please get back to me as soon as possible via email or my mobile number which is also number I used to call in a couple times with.
    Kind regards,

Thank you for your correspondence received, in which you challenged the above PCN that was issued for the following contravention:
    Contravention Date and Time: 26/02/2020 at 09:14
    Contravention: Parked wtihout payment of the parking charge
    We have carefully considered your comments and decided not to cancel your PCN.
    You were given a PCN for not paying to park. You were parked in a bay for people paying to park by phone; however, the CEO's handheld computer showed no payment to park for the location in which the vehicle was parked.
    I am unable to locate a payment for parking time associated with the above vehicle registration number.
    I acknowledge the points you raised in your challenge, but would add that it is the responsibility of the driver to be aware of, and to adhere to the relevant signage, or to seek alternative parking arrangements to ensure their vehicle is parked without contravening the restrictions in force.
    Tags: None

Someone help please I could pay you

Comment

Hi
      We don't accept payment on this site, but thanks for the offer.

I think you will be better off posting on Pepipoo,com as they are the experts for Penalty Charge Notices.

Also responded on your earlier threadhttps://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...AF%F0%9F%A4%AFthat I really can't believe you thought you would be able to park up,albeit broken down, for two weeks without getting charged.

Comment

Pepipoo may advise you to contact user Herbie you can do this direct via https://bailiffadviceonline.co.uk/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X