• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Solicitor fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solicitor fees

Recently used solicitor for small claims case that finished before xmas and now I've received another invoice from them 3 months later, all of the admin items are pretty non descriptive, can they spring an invoice on me 3 months later?
    Tags: None

I wonder why you used a solicitor for a small claim.* However, they should have explained the charges when you first asked them to act for you.* Are you sure this was not a ‘no win, no fee’ *type of arrangement and they are now asking for their percentage?
    If you do feel you have a complaint regarding their fees then they will have their own complaints procedure.* If all else fails and you are still unhappy you may ask the *Law Society to investigate the case.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X