• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tkmax wrongly accused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tkmax wrongly accused

Hi everyone* I need a bit of advice. Today I was shopping in Tkmax and paid for my items before leaving the shop. I was stopped by security guard and was taken to the office. I was told that I took item without paying 4.99. I wasn't searched, but I did showed everything what's in my bag, pockets and there were no unpaid items. The main thing what they have is cctv were I do unpack a make up box, see it, have it in my hand and leave the shop. No cctv that I put it in my pockets or bag. I know I shouldn't have unpacked it and just dropped it, my fault. So the security guard did went back to see where could I have dropped it, but couldn't find the item. I was threatened he will call police and that I have to give the item back, but I didn't had what to give back as I didn't had it??? So he asked for my id, I think he copied it and then gave me a ban notice to sign for theft. I didn't signed it as I don't see my fault. So my question would be has anyone been in similar situations and is there a chance to write to Tkmax head office or so and ask to take the ban as I was wrongly accused? Thank you.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X