• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil Enforcement default on mediation agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Enforcement default on mediation agreement

I am looking for some advice if possible.*

I reached a mediation *agreement with civil enforcement last week which I had to pay the agreed amount on Friday 28th feb.*

I logged onto their website to pay however the sine shown was the original amount not the agreed amount and I had no way of altering this and therefore wasn’t able to pay.*
    i spoke to the mediation service and they stated there was nothing they could do. I cannot contact CE via telephone or e mail, I have again tried to pay today and again the original amount is shown. Where do I stand with this as it may now look like I have defaulted in the agreement. I’ve taken screen shots of the amount which are dated to prove I did intend to pay. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.*
    Tags: None

Unfortunately by mail, but referenceing the inability to paty on the web site.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X