• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Euro car parks parking charge notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro car parks parking charge notice

A driver recently received a parking fine for dropping off someone at a toby bar restaurant, a parking charge notice from euro car parks for a sum of £85.00, on the 17th feb, charge was issued it photographed inbetween the times of 20.33 pm and 21.00pm, it is the drivers local bar and when going back they said they should have put the reg no into an ipad in the bar, and driver would have been able to stay 24hrs, but as it was a drop off it was never noticed a sign stating that, as the driver has. been going there for years and this is now a new system, as the charge was issued in scotland, are there different rules, and do i just ignore or appeal on the fact that the driver was unaware thanks
    Last edited by colin a; 2nd March 2020, 14:56:PM.
    Tags: None

Edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred, use "the driver......." etc

Ignore as they can only claim against the unknown driver (at the moment) but file away

Comment

Hi ostell, im unsure what you mean, do i ignore, altogether, and do i rdit my post here, thanks

Comment

Edit = edit your post

ignore is ignore completely the PPC and their letters

This advice may change later in the year

They can only claim from the driver in Scotland at the moment if they know who that is

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

As I said they can only claim from the driver but if they don't know who the driver was then they are stuck. However you posts infer the identity of the driver and they are known to read the forums and use them in court so get editing.

Comment

Im trying to edit but not sure how to, can i just delete

Comment

Anyway its not my car or am i the driver

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X