• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

10 months later still no car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 months later still no car

Hi there, just an average joe who trusted my independent garage :-( But have been let down very badly. They still have my car with sign of a fix.
    Last edited by utukku; 16th February 2020, 12:06:PM.
    Tags: None

,,,,,, and???????????

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
      ,,,,,, and???????????
      I have posted a long explanation of the problem I'm having :-) but sufice to say im over 10months in and no car with no repair being completed.

Comment

But where did you post it?* *You can't expect people to go hunting for it

If in another thread why did you start a new thread rather than continuing the old one?

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
          But where did you post it? You can't expect people to go hunting for it

If in another thread why did you start a new thread rather than continuing the old one?
          Sorry, I thought the "introduce yourself" was just a quick about me. Not the actual problem. I will see if I can move the post

Now posted it in consumer rights section

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X