• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Police information notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police information notice

My friend was issued one of these very late at night t22.10pm by 2 police officers saying they had called because they had received a complaint of an alleged harrassment. Firstly I thought that it was very odd that they would call at that time of night , then I looked at her letter and I noticed that her letter had been typed out apart from.the top section where her name address etc had all been hand written , they had also spelled her name incorrectly, which caused me to suspicious too. I then looked at specimen letters on the internet and googled the procedure of being issued with one of these notices and it said that you should be told to sign the letter as an acknowledgment of receiving it , she didn't get asked to do this , the officer in question also seemed to know too many personal things* and at one point referred to her affair with the complainant which I didn't think they were allowed to do ?We have since found out that the complainant may know a high ranked officer and are now wondering if this letter is fake .can you help ?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X