• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charge

My partner went to a McDonald’s with my disabled son and her sister. They went through the drive thru and then pulled up and parked in a disabled bay briefly and then left no longer than 20 minutes later. We now received a parking charge. They said it’s for parking in a disabled bay without displaying a blue badge. In the images they uploaded it shows we had the badge up in image 4 but it’s not a clear image whether or not it was our blue badge if not. Where do I stand on this please?
    Tags: None

Simple answer is, has your son been granted or have a Blue Badge ?. If yes then you would know if you had one displayed ?. If not then no right of appeal, or you can explain the situation regards your son, keep fingers X.

Comment

Post up the PCN you received, suitably redacted, but leave dates.**

Comment

Yes my son does have a blue and it was on the dash board but in their pictures they have uploaded it doesn’t clearly show the badge the picture isn’t very clear. So in my defence they don’t have the correct evidence for the pcn as they have stated that there wasn’t a badge displayed but the picture shows the badge in the window but is not clear.*

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X