• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

housing succession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• housing succession

housing succession, hi trying to get advice and help on*housing succession. my mom has had a tenancy for 32 years the whole time i have lived there she past away last month so i asked for a succession and have been refused stating no reason what so ever the tenancy was ex council stock sold to wyre forest community hosing stating all council tenents would keep all right, i don't no that to do i'n been on to every one shelter gov council so on but thay all state i should get it thats all gd and well but can't i get help before court i don't want to face eviction i'm already suffering mental health issues*
    Tags: None

Sorry to hear of your problems, but without knowing the reason for their refusal to allow success it is difficult to advise you on your way forward.

Suggest you write to the housing association asking for the reason for not allowing you succession as allowed under The 1985 Housing Act

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X