• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just thought i would say Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought i would say Hi

Hello everybody
    I have been told that this is a very good forum, i am looking for help regarding bank charges, i have a problem with nationwide i cant get them to return my court cost and data protection fee back to me by cheque they have just taken is a part payment of debt, i have posted this question on the forum if someone can help please. i have asked this question on MSE and CAG forum but ether no one nows the answer or no one can be bothered
    Last edited by shellfishb5; 20th July 2007, 12:45:PM.

I dont know either but I shall see if I can find someone who does...

Welcome to LB
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Welcome to LB shelfish,

I am sure you will find all the help you need on here, please take the time to read all the faq's.

I will check later to see if anyone has answered your post.

mistie

Comment

Hiya Shellfish, and welcome to the site. Sorry I don't know the answer personally, but I sure know a man who can ! I shall track him down and ask him to take a look at your post.
        In the meantime why don't you start a thread with all the details etc in the relevant bank forum.

sapphire

Comment

Hi shellfish...
          Write to the 'Data Controller' at nationwide...
          Include the cheque number in letter and state that the payment was for your 'Subject Access Request' ONLY....
          Tell them that the money was not for any other use and that you require the requested information within 40days of your original request that you will begin enforcement proceedings against them and you will report them to the 'Information Commissioners office'.
          You must send this letter to the data controller at the head office address.
          If your original letter stated the cheque was for that purpose they had no right to use it for anything else!
          Hope this helps.....will look for your thread...
          Russ

Comment

Have I read that right, are you trying to reclaim your £10 dpa money ?
            When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I think I've just answered this on another thread...

Comment

Welcome to legal beagles though shellfish...

xx
                Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Originally posted by shellfishb5 View Post
                  Hello everybody
                  I have been told that this is a very good forum, i am looking for help regarding bank charges, i have a problem with nationwide i cant get them to return my court cost and data protection fee back to me by cheque they have just taken is a part payment of debt, i have posted this question on the forum if someone can help please. i have asked this question on MSE and CAG forum but ether no one nows the answer or no one can be bothered
                  Hello Shellfish,

Am I right in reading that they have taken your Bank Charges, SAR fee and court costs and paid it back to themselves.

Was this an overdraft facility or a loan. Did you send a CCA request and get a credit agreement from them?? Did you agree to do have the penality charges paid into the account? or was that their decision.

The court cost and the sar fee, was money that they have taken without your permission, so the words theft and fraud spring to mind.

Have you reported them to any authorities, such as OFT or FOS.

Personally I would not let them away with this cheeky bleeders:slayer:

They do like to think that they can control everything

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X